Prep TIme: 10 Minutes
Not to be confused with Vitello Tonnato, a well loved but old school dish of thinly sliced cold veal slathered with a luxurious layer of tuna mayonnaise. We’re not slaves to tradition here, and we are quite content to put tonnato sauce on anything.
- Prepare the tonnato sauce and set aside.
- Wash, dry and cut the tomatoes in different, uneven pieces.
- In a shallow serving dish, smear a spoonful of the sauce across the bottom.
- Arrange the tomatoes over the sauce and drizzle more sauce over.
- Top with chopped chives, a pinch of salt, pepper, and finish with a drizzle of EVOO.
More Recipes from Emma®
We invite you to try this delicious EMMA® Mac & Cheese recipe. Ingredients 1 pkg of EMMA® Fusilli pasta 1 tbsp EMMA® extra virgin olive oil 6 tbsp EMMA® unsalted butter 1/3 cup all-purpose flour 3 cups whole milk 1 cup heavy whipping cream 4 cups EMMA® Asiago...
Prep TIme: 5 minutesCook time: 5 minutesThe dressing can be served warm or at room temperature. Either way, the intense, savoury flavour of the garlic and anchovy stands up nicely against the bitterness of the radicchio. Ingredients 2 tbsp + ¼ cup EMMA Extra Virgin...