Poached Seabass in Olive Oil with Garlicky Breadcrumbs
Prep TIme: 24 hours
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Chilean sea bass is not in everyone’s budget. So feel free to substitute for any meaty white fish!
7 Chilean Seabass Fillets (or any white fish), 4-6 oz each
1 Lemon, zested and juiced
2 +1 Garlic Cloves, minced
½ cup Dry White Wine
½ cup + 3 tbsp EMMA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cups French Baguette, torn into small chunks
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Chopped Parsley, for garnish
- In a large, glass roasting dish, place the 6 seabass fillets in one layer. Season on both sides. In a small bowl, stir together the lemon juice and zest, two of the minced garlic cloves, the white wine, and ½ cup of the olive oil. Pour over the fish and let it marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Remove the fish from the fridge an hour before cooking, to bring it to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Roast the fish for 30 minutes, or until cooked inside.
- While the fish is cooking, in a medium non-stick frying pan add the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the remaining minced garlic clove. Turn up the heat to medium and let the garlic simmer gently for one minute, taking care not to burn.
- Add the bread chunks, toss with the garlicky oil and keep flipping until golden brown and crisp. Set aside on a paper towel.
- To serve, sprinkle crispy breadcrumb topping and a handful of chopped parsley over the roasted fish.
More Recipes from Emma®
We invite you to try this delicious EMMA® Mac & Cheese recipe. Ingredients 1 pkg of EMMA® Fusilli pasta 1 tbsp EMMA® extra virgin olive oil 6 tbsp EMMA® unsalted butter 1/3 cup all-purpose flour 3 cups whole milk 1 cup heavy whipping cream 4 cups EMMA® Asiago...
Prep TIme: 5 minutesCook time: 5 minutesThe dressing can be served warm or at room temperature. Either way, the intense, savoury flavour of the garlic and anchovy stands up nicely against the bitterness of the radicchio. Ingredients 2 tbsp + ¼ cup EMMA Extra Virgin...