Extra Virgin Olive Oil Poached Salmon
1/3 cup EMMA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Lemon, sliced into thin rounds
3 tbsp EMMA Capers
1 lb Salmon, skin removed
1 cup Cherry tomatoes
¼ cup Dry white wine
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 300˚ F.
- In the bottom of a small roasting pan, add the EVOO some of the sliced lemons and half the capers.
- Season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper and nestle it into the pan.
- Add the tomatoes in and around the sides of the salmon and top with the remaining lemon slices and capers.
- Finally, pour in the wine.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Break up the salmon with a spoon and serve on a platter with the pan sauce drizzled over top. Finish with chopped parsley.
More Recipes from Emma®
We invite you to try this delicious EMMA® Mac & Cheese recipe. Ingredients 1 pkg of EMMA® Fusilli pasta 1 tbsp EMMA® extra virgin olive oil 6 tbsp EMMA® unsalted butter 1/3 cup all-purpose flour 3 cups whole milk 1 cup heavy whipping cream 4 cups EMMA® Asiago...
Prep TIme: 5 minutesCook time: 5 minutesThe dressing can be served warm or at room temperature. Either way, the intense, savoury flavour of the garlic and anchovy stands up nicely against the bitterness of the radicchio. Ingredients 2 tbsp + ¼ cup EMMA Extra Virgin...